- National Summary Data Page for
- Summary of key economic and financial variables over the
last two periods. A Special Data Dissemination Standard
For the schedule of release of data, see the Advance
- Statement of Assets & Liabilities
- Contains the official international reserves position,
published one week after the mid and end of each month.
(30/9/1996 - present)
- International Reserves
and Foreign Currency Liquidity
- Detailed breakdown of official international reserves.
A Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS) requirement.
Published at the end of each month.
- Exchange Rates
- Daily noon middle rates
for selected currencies. (1997-present).
- Daily 3- and 6-month noon
forward swap rates of ringgit. (1999-present).
- Monthly Statistical Bulletin March 2012
- A compilation of monetary, financial and macro-economic statistics
from various sources. A favourite with the analysts and researchers.
(1998-present. PDF format)
- Annual Insurance Statistics 2011
- Contains consolidated insurance industry statistics and abstracts
from the annual statutory returns submitted by insurers under sections
85 and 87 of the Insurance Act 1996.
- Annual Takaful Statistics 2011
- Contains consolidated takaful operators statistics.
- USD/MYR Interbank Intraday Rate
- USD/MYR interbank intraday highest and lowest rate. Rates are obtained from the best U.S. dollar against Malaysian ringgit interbank highest and lowest dealt rates by commercial banks on the specific date.
- Interest Rates
- Daily weighted average of interbank deposit rates for
various tenures. (1997-present).
- Renminbi FX Forward Prices
- Daily Indicative CNY/MYR forward prices for trade settlement.
- Islamic Interbank Rates
- Daily weighted average of Islamic interbank deposit rates
for various tenures. (Oct 1998-present).
- Malaysian Government Securities
- Indicative prices, coupon rates, yield and remaining maturities
of securities issued by the Malaysian Government. Published
on the next business day after the 15th and end of each
month. (1999-June 2005)
- Government securities daily trading information .
- Kijang Emas Prices
- Daily trading prices of Malaysia's gold bullion coin.
- FAST Issuing/Tendering System
- Information on the primary issues of all instruments (securities and non-securities) approved by Bank Negara Malaysia and/or relevant authorities which are either issued on tender or on private placement.
- Bursa Malaysia Indices
- Daily closing value for FTSE Bursa Malaysia Indices. (Note: external link to Bursa Malaysia)
of Statistics, Malaysia
- The source of macro-economic statistics (growth, prices,
labour market, trade, balance of payments, population, and